Voyse helps organizations improve engagement with your employer brand by giving candidates an immersive, visual insight into your business and each role you are hiring for. You can convert more views to applications by creating an amazing candidate experience, driven by quick updates to your digital job descriptions — all without needing any web design or developer experience.
Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with Voyse allows the Voyse platform to read your Greenhouse Recruiting jobs and job posts. Your live job posts are automatically converted into Voyse digital job descriptions, and kept up-to-date automatically. When a job post is no longer live or active, it will be automatically removed from Voyse.
Create a Harvest API key for the Voyse integration
To configure the Greenhouse Recruiting / Voyse integration, you'll need to create a Harvest API key.
Follow the steps in this article to create the key, and verify that the credentials and permissions below are selected when configuring the Voyse integration.
In the Create New Credential box, make the following selections:
- API type: Harvest
- Partner: Voyse
- Description: Voyse Harvest API key
Verify that the following permissions are selected for the Voyse integration:
- GET: Retrieve Job
- GET: List Jobs
- GET: List Job Posts
- GET: Retrieve Job Post for Job
- GET: List Job Posts for Job
- GET: Retrieve Job Stage
- GET: List Job Stages
- GET: List Job Stages for Job
- GET: Get custom fields
Custom Field Options
- GET: Custom field options
Use the Voyse integration with Greenhouse Recruiting
Before advancing in the setup, there are a couple of prerequisites for enabling the Greenhouse Recruiting integration in Voyse:
- At least one digital job description must be present in the system (it can be a draft), and a default digital job description template must be set in the Job & Hiring Configuration section of your Voyse Organization Settings page.
- Your Greenhouse Recruiting API key and job board token must be entered within the Integrations section of your Voyse Organization Settings page.
Continue below for instructions on completing these steps.
Set up and testing the integration in Voyse
In Voyse, make sure the default digital job description template field is already entered and has been saved. Then paste your Greenhouse Recruiting API key and job board token in the fields pictured below in the Organization Settings.
You can test if the credentials are valid by clicking Test Connection (cloud icon).
Once complete, you have two options for using the integration:
- Leave the importer to collect your Greenhouse Jobs when it next runs automatically (every 2 hours);
- Or import your content immediately by pressing the Import Greenhouse Jobs button.
For additional information not covered here, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.