Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with Voyse, allows the Voyse platform to read your Greenhouse Jobs & Job Posts. Your Live Job Posts are automatically converted into Voyse Digital Job Descriptions, and kept up to date automatically. When a Job Post is no longer live or active, it will be automatically removed.
In this article, we will cover how to:
- Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
- Create a Harvest API Key for the Greenhouse/Voyse Integration
- Configure the integration to automatically create Digital Job Descriptions in Voyse
Configuring User Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
In order to enable the Greenhouse/Voyse integration, you will need the developer permission "Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials". Contact a Greenhouse user in your organization with Site Admin level permissions with the additional user-specific permission Can edit another user's advanced permissions to apply the API credential management permission to your account. Have the user with Site Admin level permissions edit your user account's permissions by navigating to the Configure icon > Users > Your Name).
The user with Site Admin level permissions should navigate to the Permissions panel on your user page and expand the Developer Permissions dropdown menu.
Select Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials so that a check is in the checkbox. When finished, click Save.
Repeat as necessary for any other user that should have access to set up the integration.
Create a Harvest API Key for the Greenhouse/Voyse Integration
To create a Harvest API key for the integration, click on the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner. Navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
From the Dev Center page, click API Credential Management.
From the API Credential Management page, click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Voyse.
In the Create New Credential dialog box, make the following selections:
- API Type: Harvest
- Partner: Voyse
- Description: Voyse Harvest API Key
When finished, click Manage Permissions to generate the Harvest API key and assign it the appropriate permissions required by Voyse.
In the subsequent dialog box, click Copy to save your API key to your clipboard. Store the API key in a secure location to provide to Voyse in the next step. Click "I have stored the API Key" once you have copied and saved the key.
Note: You cannot access the full API key again after clicking I have stored the API Key. If you lose your API key and need to access it later, you must create a new API key, provide it to the integration partner, and then revoke access to the original key.
On the subsequent page, confirm the following permissions are assigned to your new API key:
On the Manage API Key Permissions page, select the following permissions:
- Get: Retrieve Job
- Get: List Jobs
- Job Posts
- Get: List Job Posts
- Get: Retrieve Job Post for Job
- Get: List Job Posts for Job
- Job Stages
- Get: Retrieve Job Stage
- Get: List Job Stages
- Get: List Job Stages for Job
- Custom Fields
- Get: Get custom fields
- Custom Field Options
- Get: Custom field options
When finished, click Update.
If any of the permissions above are not checked, place a check in the box next to the appropriate permission. Click Save when finished. Your Harvest API key for the Greenhouse/Voyse integration is created and configured. Provide your Harvest API key to your Voyse onboarding team so they can set up the integration.
Configuring the integration in Voyse
There are a couple of prerequisites for enabling a Greenhouse Integration in Voyse:
- At least one Digital Job Description present in the system (it can be a draft), and a default Digital Job Description template is set in the Job & Hiring Configuration section of your Voyse Organization Settings page.
- Your Greenhouse API key and Job Board Token have been entered within the Integrations section of your Voyse Organization Settings page.
Set up and testing
Firstly, make sure the default Digital Job Description template field is already entered and has been saved. Then, enter the credentials (API key & board token) in the fields pictured below in the Organization Settings. You can test if the credentials are valid by clicking the "Test Connection" cloud icon.
Once you are happy with your connection setup, you have two options: leave the importer to collect your Greenhouse Jobs when it next runs automatically (every 2 hours), or import your content immediately by pressing the "Import Greenhouse Jobs" button. If you have any issues don't hesitate to contact our support team via the in onsite chat, or via email: email@example.com.
- Create bespoke, targeted Digital Job Descriptions that allow you to build unique candidate experiences for each of your job roles.
- A fully hosted, branded destination for your Employer Brand, with a built-in job board and customizable Landing Pages.
- A safe and secure home to host and store all of your Employer Brand assets, from videos to imagery.
- Share your Digital Job Description video content directly to all your social channels including Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
- Comprehensive analytics including tracking video viewership, traffic sources, and Diversity & Inclusion.
- Improve engagement with your employer brand by giving candidate an immersive & visual insight into your business and each role you are hiring for.
- Convert more views to applications by creating an amazing candidate experience and a first impression that sets you apart from your competitors.
- Save time by not having to manually edit and distribute video content that isn’t directly linked back to your vacancies.
- Quickly update your Digital Job Description content without needing any web design and developer experience.