- How does this integration work?
- Configuring User permissions for the integration
- Creating the Harvest API key
- Enabling the Envoy + Greenhouse integration
- Important notes
How does this integration work?
This integration helps automate invite creation through Envoy when scheduling interviews through Greenhouse. You will have the ability to select the interview stages we should create invites for, and match them to their proper Envoy visitor type.
Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
In order to enable the Greenhouse Recruiting / InterviewPlanner integration, you will need the developer permission Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials.
Contact a Greenhouse user in your organization with Site Admin level permissions with the additional user-specific permission Can edit another user's advanced permissions to apply the API credential management permission to your account. Have the user with Site Admin level permissions edit your user account's permissions by navigating to the Configure icon > Users > Your Name.
The user with Site Admin level permissions should navigate to the Permissions panel on your user page and expand the Developer Permissions dropdown menu.
Select Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials so that a check is in the checkbox. When finished, click Save.
Creating a Harvest API key for the Envoy/Greenhouse integration:
To create a Harvest API key for the integration, click on the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner. Navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
From the Dev Center page, click API Credential Management.
From the API Credential Management page, click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Envoy
From the Create new credential dialog box, give your API key a name and select Harvest from the Type dropdown menu. When finished, click Create.
On the Manage API Key Permissions page, please grant the Harvest API key the following permissions:
- Applications: GET retrieve application
- Candidates: GET retrieve candidates
- Job Stages: GET List job stages
- Scheduled Interviews: GET Retrieve Interview
- Scheduled Interviews: GET List Interviews
- Users: Get Retrieve User
Enabling the Envoy + Greenhouse integration
- In Envoy, go to Integrations > All integrations
- Under HR/Recruiting, find Greenhouse. Click “Install.”
- On the Access step, input your Greenhouse API Key and note the relevant API Key permissions.
- On the Interviews step, select the interviews we should create invites for, and match them to their proper Envoy visitor type. You can add multiple matches accordingly.
- After you click Save Configuration, the integration is enabled on the Envoy side. Now, for every interview scheduled within Greenhouse that matches your set-up, an Invite will be triggered within Envoy.
- The recruiter associated with the candidate in Greenhouse will be the Host within the Envoy invite