In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Individuals and organizations can now define their specific timezone to provide a more consistent experience when receiving automated emails. Click here for more information.
- When the candidate's Start Date is modified in Greenhouse Recruiting, the changes will now automatically flow to Greenhouse Onboarding and adjust the candidate's onboarding for their new start date. Click here for more information.
- Organizations can now update the access tokens and subdomains for Namely integrations inside Greenhouse Onboarding without generating a new API key.
- Custom date fields are now formatted MM/DD/YYYY in tables to match the non-custom date layout.
- Fixed an issue where bulk importing candidates would not import a candidate if the imported job wasn't mapped to a Greenhouse Recruiting job.
- Fixed an issue where some users were seeing an option to delete a scorecard on the Edit scorecard page.
- Fixed an issue where some users were not included in custom offer fields with the User field type.
- Fixed an issue where users couldn't delete saved reports.
- Fixed error when exporting data to BambooHR.