Paradox integrates with Greenhouse at the top of the candidate funnel, capturing candidates who are interested in a particular job, gathers personal information, and creates the candidates profile within the Greenhouse recruiting system.
Paradox functionality leveraged via integration
- Capture candidates via Conversation
- Screening candidates based on conversation questions
- Updating status back into Greenhouse
Authenticate Greenhouse Tenant
1. From the Paradox platform, navigate to Settings > Integrations > toggle ON Greenhouse from ATS Integration dropdown
Field Mapping in Conversation Builder
1. Create candidate attributes for each Greenhouse conversation question and map the attributes in the conversation builder. Example:
- Please create multi-path conversation and set up screening and action rules to qualify/ disqualify candidates.
- Configure conditional workflows to route candidates to the correct Greenhouse status and update statuses back into Greenhouse
Example: if the candidate answers “no” to “are you at least 18 years old”, Paradox will reject the candidate, put the candidate in “Not Qualified” status in the CEM and instantly update the candidate status in Greenhouse.
Integration Description, Expectation & Payload
- Create candidates in Paradox: Once there is a step and status change in Greenhouse, a webhook request is made to Paradox with candidate and job information, which includes both creating the candidate in Paradox and assigning location to the candidate’s profile
a. Create candidate
b. Assign location to candidate
- Once a candidate is created in Paradox, a location will be assigned to the candidate’s profile. depending on the custom_fields.brand.value field in the payload, Paradox will initiate the correct conversation to the candidate via email as well as SMS.
Note: If candidate has only email in the Greenhouse profile and no phone number, then we will send Olivia conversation via email only.