HRIS Link notifications can serve to notify you of errors, custom field issues, or job status problems with the HRIS Link integration. This article provides context around the different HRIS Link notifications available with HRIS Link.
Integration logging email
The integration logging email is sent every 15 minutes upon each HRIS Link integration run, for each component of HRIS Link including offices, departments, users, and jobs. This email will contain a summary of the HRIS Link integration attempt.
If the HRIS Link integration was successful, the email will include a list of jobs, offices, departments, or users that were created or updated by the integration. If the integration was unsuccessful, the email will include error information.
The integration logging email will go to an integration-specific email alias (referred to as the Logging email) that Greenhouse will help configure during your HRIS Link integration consultation.
While any email address can receive the integration logging email, the following people would benefit most from the notification:
- An HRIS Admin: In the event the Workday Jobs Report or a specific Workday field needs to be updated to resolve an error, an HRIS Admin could be informed by the integration logging email.
- A Greenhouse Recruiting Site Admin: In the event additional custom fields or custom field options need to be added or updated in Greenhouse Recruiting to resolve an error, a Site Admin could be informed to make these corrections.
Job created notification email
The job created notification email is only configurable for the HRIS Link job import integration. This email will contain a direct link to the Greenhouse Recruiting job so the recipient can easily navigate to the job and complete any necessary tasks.
The recipient of the notification is assigned on the HRIS Link job import report in the
Notify_email column. For more information about the HRIS Link job import report, check out Report specification: Import jobs from Workday.
While any person can receive this email, the following people would benefit most from the notification:
- A member of the recruiting team: Someone who could add the coordinator and sourcer to the Hiring Team in Greenhouse Recruiting. This person is typically a member of one of these teams:
- Recruiting leaders
- Recruiting managers
- Recruiting ops
Job status out of parity email
The job status out of parity email is only configurable for the HRIS Link job import integration. This email is triggered when the Greenhouse Recruiting job status doesn't match the status indicated in the
Status column of the Workday job import report. The job status out of parity email audits for jobs in Open or Closed status in both Greenhouse Recruiting and the HRIS to find disparities between the platforms.
The job status out of parity email will contain a direct link to the Greenhouse Recruiting job so the recipient can easily navigate to the job and make the relevant updates.
The following users will receive the job status out of parity email:
- Users assigned to the Recruiter role on the Greenhouse Recruiting job's Hiring Team
- The recipient configured in the
Notify_emailcolumn of the Workday job import report
- The alias configured as the Logging Email recipient