In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- We're excited to share you can now select a primary job post for each job! The primary job post is used in the following ways:
|May 3, 2021||In Harvest API, we added the
|May 3, 2021||In Harvest API, we added
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, some purchased ad campaigns appeared in duplicate. This was a visual bug only, and ads were not purchased more than once. We apologize for any trouble this caused your team.
- Users at organizations with hard-enabled SSO were incorrectly prompted for a Greenhouse password when attempting to verify a secondary email address.
- Organizations using the LinkedIn RSC integration reported the Jobs & feedback section of LinkedIn profiles did not show closed jobs as expected.
- Build Your Own Candidate Reports with a Stage Reached filter included candidates who matched all other filter criteria, but were on jobs which did not include the specified stage.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, we updated the copy in the Confirm termination dialog window to clarify terminated employees will be removed from roles such as Manager or Buddy, and that they will be unassigned from tasks.