In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- We're excited to share candidate personal pronouns are now available for all organizations! Knowing and using a candidate’s personal pronouns is a positive way to support them in your hiring process and demonstrate a company culture of inclusion and belonging. This feature allows your team to request a candidate's pronouns when you request their interview availability, then displays the submitted pronouns on the candidate's profile and within interview kits. Click here to learn more.
- The email addresses listed below have been deprecated; messages sent to these addresses will not be processed. Moving forward, be sure to use your organization's assigned email addresses for Maildrop, FlyOnTheWall, and scheduling. Click here to learn which silo-specific email addresses are assigned to your organization.
- Coming soon: Beginning in March, the legacy scheduling experience will be retired permanently. After this time, the Switch to old view option when scheduling will be removed.
- Candidate testing: Mercer | Mettl
- Users temporarily could not access Candidate Reports from the Reports page. We apologize for any trouble this caused your team.
- Updating a Job Admin or Site Admin's user-specific permissions deleted the user's email preferences for Allow anyone with Job or Site Admin permissions to send emails from my address.
- Some users were unable to add new custom questions to existing interview kits.
- Zoom join URLS containing dashes were not identified as valid URLs. As a result, join URLs containing dashes were not added to the body of interview confirmation emails as expected.