In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Coming soon: Next week we will release an update to the API key configuration process and credentials. As part of this update, once you create an API key and store it, you will no longer be able to access the full key. Please take note, your current API keys will no longer be visible after February 17. If you need to reference existing keys going forward, you’ll either need to retrieve them from an existing integration configuration, or store them outside of Greenhouse.
- We are excited to share the Announcement Center will be available soon! The Announcement Center will provide quick access to new feature and webinar announcements, as well as links to relevant documentation and registration pages, right from your Dashboard.
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we released an update to further address an issue in which clicking Open in Google during the scheduling workflow launched a new tab that never loaded. We apologize for any ongoing trouble this has caused your team.
- We fixed a bug in which editing a scheduled interview through Outlook intermittently caused the event organizer to be added as an interviewer.
- We resolved an issue in which the Recently Viewed tab obscured the option to submit Application Review feedback for some users.
- In the Pipeline by Demographic report, we resolved a discrepancy between current applications on a job and number of applications counted in the report.
- We fixed a bug that caused deleted custom demographic questions to surface in reports.