In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- HRIS and onboarding: UKG Pro Onboarding (previously UltiPro Onboarding)
- Referrals: Referrals by Roots (previously Referral Booster)
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we fixed a bug in which prospects converted to candidates were removed from the Prospect Pool Activity report. We apologize for any trouble this caused your team.
- We fixed a bug in which numbers greater than or equal to 1,000,000 were represented using scientific notation when entered in a numbers custom field.
- When manually entering a date for a calendar or other filter, it is no longer possible to enter a year using only the last two digits (e.g., MM/DD/YY). Dates must be entered with all four digits provided for the year (e.g., DD/MM/YYYY).
- Images added to the Interview Prep section of interview kits now render as expected when viewed by interviewers.
- Filtering for jobs where a user has no permissions correctly returns jobs where the user previously was assigned the now-deprecated Interviewer permission level.
- Non-private custom job tokens used in email templates now are visible to any user receiving an email from the template, regardless of the user's permissions on the associated job. This update does not impact private custom job tokens, which remain visible only to users with the appropriate permissions on the associated job.
- We fixed a bug in which the From address configured for Request Interview with Calendly templates was not respected when sending the template in bulk.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, we fixed a bug in which users in the New Zealand time zone (NZDT) who saved a birthday to their profile had the value saved to the day before.