At Mercer | Mettl our mission is to enable organizations to build winning teams by making credible people decisions across two key areas: Acquisition and Development. Since our inception in 2010, we have partnered with 4000+ corporates, 31 sector skill councils/government departments, and 150+ educational institutions across 90+ countries.
Our research-backed assessments, efficient cloud platform, and in-depth analytics help us deliver transformative results for our clients and their employees. We create customized assessments across the employee lifecycle, including pre-hiring screening, candidate skills assessment, training and development programs for employees/students, certification exams, contests and beyond.
Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer.
Process flow to set up the integration:
- The client will have to have an Enterprise account on Mettl
- Upon requesting for enabling the integration, Mettl will share an Org level API key which the client will have to share with the Greenhouse Support team:
- Once you have received your API key, click here to open a ticket with Greenhouse.
- Note: Do not send the API key in this initial email. API Keys allow access to sensitive data and must be kept secret. If an API Key is shared in an email and your email is intercepted by a malicious third party or your email account is hacked, the hacker would be able to view and access your API Key. For this reason, we require API Keys to be shared securely using SendSafely, Greenhouse’s secure data transfer platform.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key. A notification will be sent to the Greenhouse Support Team after you have entered your API key and they will email you to confirm that your API key has been set up in your account and your integration is enabled.
- Once the Greenhouse team configure the Mettl’s org level key, Mettl will be available as an Assessment partner in the client’s account, and they can select the Mettl as a stage of the hiring in the job requisition.
Job Setup->Interview Plan->Add Stage
Now Mettl test will be available as a Hiring Stage in the Job
After moving the candidate to the Assessment stage, you can assign an Assessment to the candidate from the assessments present in your account on Mettl
After assigning the candidate with an Assessment from Mettl, you can send them the Email with the test link.
The candidate will receive an Email from Mettl with the test link, from which they can directly start the assessment.
After the candidate has completed the assessment, the candidate’s result will be available on the Greenhouse along with the candidate’s report.
Upon clicking on Mettl, in the above image, Admin will get an option to view Candidate’s Mettl Assessment report.