In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Report Builder 2.0 is available now! This update allows you to start with a Greenhouse Recruiting report template, then customize the metrics, columns, and more. For a more custom approach, you can start from scratch using a Build Your Own... template — we'll provide a few metrics as a jumping off point, then let you take control. Click here to learn more.
- We've started removing the Interviewer permission level from some organizations as the final step in our simplified interviewing permissions update. This permission level will be removed from all organizations over the coming weeks. Click here to learn more about deprecating Interviewer permissions.
- Tasks assigned through a Coworker field are now automatically reassigned if the field is updated to a new user! With this change, if a Coworker field is initially left blank when onboarding a New Hire, tasks assigned to that Coworker field will be automatically assigned to the responsible party when the field is filled out later. Click here to learn more.
- Free Job Posts: JOBfindah
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, terminating an employee will prevent future scheduled tasks related to that employee from being assigned. Associated task reminder emails also will no longer be sent.