In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Coming Soon: Greenhouse Recruiting is excited to announce we have begun enabling an updated scheduling workflow. This update should be applied to your organization over the next month. The new workflow simplifies the scheduling process by separating it into two distinct steps: finalize the interview schedule, then send interviewer invites. It also grants your team the option to configure a single interviewer invite when scheduling multiple interviews. Click here to learn more.
- Nudges will soon be available for all subscription tiers! Nudges are timely reminders that help change behaviors by reminding employees to engage in efforts to disrupt unconscious bias and promote inclusion.
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we fixed a bug that prevented users from deleting LinkedIn Notes from the candidate Activity Feed. We apologize for any trouble this caused your team.
- We resolved a bug in which an Activity Feed entry referencing the candidate's source was created each time an Application Patch request was made, whether the API request actually updated the candidate's source or not.
- The special Take Home Test stage does not support scheduling interviews, and is intended to be used only for sending, receiving, and grading tests. We resolved a user-reported bug in which teams unintentionally were able to schedule Take Home Test stage interviews in some circumstances. Moving forward, no interviews can be added to the Take Home Test stage.
- We fixed a bug that caused some of our third-party job board partners to appear twice on the Edit Your Job Board page.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, we resolved an issue that prevented documents from uploading to BambooHR when exporting an employee profile. Our apologies for the inconvenience this caused.