HireSweet is an AI-enhanced automated sourcing tool. Define your search criteria, draft your email sequences, and let HireSweet do the sourcing. Every day, you will be delivered a batch of prospects you can contact using HireSweet's automated outreach software. You can trust HireSweet to deliver more efficient and accurate sourcing that anything you have experienced before.
Greenhouse Recruiting's integration with HireSweet allows you to configure upload workflows triggered by events on HireSweet and log every email sent from HireSweet into Greenhouse Recruiting. In this article, we will cover how to:
Create a Harvest API key for the HireSweet integration
To configure the Greenhouse Recruiting / HireSweet integration, you’ll need to create a Harvest API key.
Follow the steps in this article to create the key, and verify that the permissions below are selected when configuring the HireSweet integration.
In the Create New Credential box, make the following selections:
- API Type: Harvest
- Partner: HireSweet
- Description: HireSweet Harvest API Key
- Select All
Enable the Greenhouse Recruiting / HireSweet integration
Navigate to HireSweet and click Integrations in the left-hand menu.
Next, click Greenhouse.
Locate the API Key field and paste the Harvest API key created in the previous step. Click Save when finished.
Congratulations, the Greenhouse Recruiting / HireSweet integration setup is complete! Email sync and duplicate detection are now enabled.
Now that the integration setup is complete, you can create your workflows to automate data import into Greenhouse Recruiting.
Workflows require different parameters:
- The HireSweet Job ("From"). Workflows are created for specific jobs, and you can have different workflows for different jobs. This is where you can select the HireSweet job connected to the workflow.
- The triggering event ("On"). That's the action that will subscribe a HireSweet lead into a workflow. It can be "Send" (every lead that you will reach out to on HireSweet will be subscribed) or "Answer" (only the leads who reply will be subscribed).
- The Greenhouse Recruiting Job ("To"). This is where you can select the Greenhouse Recruiting endpoint job connected to the workflow.
- The Greenhouse Recruiting stage ("In"). This is the Greenhouse Recruiting job stage in which you want to upload the candidate. It can be any default stage or stage you created in Greenhouse Recruiting (Application Review, Offer etc.). You can also add a lead as "Prospect".
- The Greenhouse Recruiting user performing the activity ("As"). Every Greenhouse Recruiting activity needs to be created by a specific user, this is where you select the person who will be associated to the action performed by the workflow in Greenhouse Recruiting. Most of the time, it will be your Greenhouse Recruiting account.
Here are the workflows HireSweet sees most often:
- "On Send" on HireSweet, created the lead into Greenhouse "As Prospect"
- "On Reply" on HireSweet, created the lead into Greenhouse "As Application Review"
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.