HireSweet is an AI-enhanced automated sourcing tool. Define your search criterias, draft your email sequences and let us do the sourcing. Every day, you'll get delivered a batch of prospects who you can reach out to using our automated outreach software. You can trust us with a mmore efficient and more accurate sourcing that anything you experienced before - especially manual sourcing.
The Greenhouse Recruiting's integration is a huge leap toward a fully automated outreach engine: you don't have to worry about logging manually every interaction with the candidates, everything is synced automatically within your one source of truth: Greenhouse.
Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with HireSweet allows users to:
- Setup upload workflows triggered by events on HireSweet
- Log every email sent from HireSweet into Greenhouse
In this article, we will cover how to:
- Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
- Create a Harvest API Key for the Greenhouse/HireSweet Integration
- Configure the HireSweet <> Greenhouse integration
- Create your workflows
Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
In order to enable the Greenhouse/HireSweet integration, you will need the developer permission Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials.
Contact a Greenhouse user in your organization with Site Admin level permissions with the additional user-specific permission Can edit another user's advanced permissions to apply the API credential management permission to your account. Have the user with Site Admin level permissions edit your user account's permissions by navigating to the Configure icon > Users > Your Name)
The user with Site Admin level permissions should navigate to the Permissions panel on your user page and expand the Developer Permissions dropdown menu.
Select Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials so that a check is in the checkbox. When finished, click Save.
Repeat as necessary for any other user that should have access to set up the integration.
Create a Harvest API Key for the Greenhouse/HireSweet Integration
To create a Harvest API key for the integration, click on the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner. Navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
From the Dev Center page, click API Credential Management.
From the API Credential Management page, click Create New API Key to generate the API key for HireSweet.
From the Create new credential dialog box, give your API key a name and select Harvest from the Type dropdown menu. When finished, click Create.
On the Manage API Key Permissions page, select all permissions.
When finished, click Update.
Your Harvest API key for the Greenhouse/HireSweet integration is created and configured. Provide your Harvest API key to your HireSweet onboarding team so they can set up the integration.
Configure the HireSweet <> Greenhouse integration
Go to "Integrations" (left menu).
Then, select "Greenhouse".
On the next screen, copy and past the Harvest API key you just created and click "Save" :
Congratulations, the Greenhouse Integration setup is complete! Email sync and duplicate detection are now enabled. You can now move to the next step: creating your first Workflows.
Create your workflows
Now that the integration setup is complete, you can create your workflows to automate data import into Greenhouse.
Workflows need different parameters:
- The HireSweet Job ("From"). Workflows are created for specific jobs, and you can have different workflows for different jobs. This is where you can select the HireSweet job connected to the workflow.
- The triggering event ("On"). That's the action that will subscribe a HireSweet lead into a workflow. It can be "Send" (every lead that you will reach out to on HireSweet will be subscribed) or "Answer" (only the leads who reply will be subscribed).
- The Greenhouse Job ("To"). This is where you can select the Greenhouse endpoint job connected to the workflow.
- The Greenhouse stage ("In"). This is the Greenhouse job stage in which you want to upload the candidate. It can be any default stage or stage you created in Greenhouse (Application Review, Offer etc.). You can also add a lead as "Prospect".
- The Greenhouse user performing the activity ("As"). Every Greenhouse activity needs to be created by a specific user, this is where you select the person who will be associated to the action performed by the workflow in Greenhouse. Most of the time, it will be your Greenhouse account.
Here are the workflows we see most often:
- "On Send" on HireSweet, created the lead into Greenhouse "As Prospect"
- "On Reply" on HireSweet, created the lead into Greenhouse "As Application Review"
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.