HireSweet is an AI-enhanced automated sourcing tool. Define your search criteria, draft your email sequences, and let HireSweet do the sourcing. Every day, you will be delivered a batch of prospects you can contact using HireSweet's automated outreach software. You can trust HireSweet to deliver more efficient and accurate sourcing that anything you have experienced before.
Greenhouse Recruiting's integration with HireSweet allows you to configure upload workflows triggered by events on HireSweet and log every email sent from HireSweet into Greenhouse Recruiting. In this article, we will cover how to:
Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
In order to enable the Greenhouse Recruiting / HireSweet integration, you will need the developer permission Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials.
Contact a Greenhouse Recruiting user in your organization with Site Admin level permissions with the additional user-specific permission Can edit another user's advanced permissions to apply the API credential management permission to your account. Have the user with Site Admin level permissions edit your user account's permissions by navigating to the Configure icon > Users > Your Name.
The user with Site Admin level permissions should navigate to the Permissions panel on your user page and expand the Developer Permissions dropdown menu.
Select Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials so that a check is in the checkbox. When finished, click Save.
Repeat as necessary for any other user that should have access to set up the integration.
Create a Harvest API Key for the Greenhouse Recruiting / HireSweet Integration
To create a Harvest API key for the integration, click on the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner. Navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
From the Dev Center page, click API Credential Management.
From the API Credential Management page, click Create New API Key to generate the API key for HireSweet.
From the Create new credential dialog box, give your API key a name and select Harvest from the Type dropdown menu. When finished, click Create.
On the Manage API Key Permissions page, click Select all to grant they API key access to all available endpoints. When finished, click Update.
Your Harvest API key for the Greenhouse/HireSweet integration is created and configured. Provide your Harvest API key to your HireSweet onboarding team so they can set up the integration.
Enable the Greenhouse Recruiting / HireSweet Integration
Navigate to HireSweet and click Integrations in the left-hand menu.
From the subsequent page, click Greenhouse.
On the subsequent page, locate the API Key field and paste the Harvest API key created in the previous step. Click Save when finished.
Congratulations, the Greenhouse Recruiting / HireSweet integration setup is complete! Email sync and duplicate detection are now enabled.
Now that the integration setup is complete, you can create your workflows to automate data import into Greenhouse Recruiting.
Workflows require different parameters:
- The HireSweet Job ("From"). Workflows are created for specific jobs, and you can have different workflows for different jobs. This is where you can select the HireSweet job connected to the workflow.
- The triggering event ("On"). That's the action that will subscribe a HireSweet lead into a workflow. It can be "Send" (every lead that you will reach out to on HireSweet will be subscribed) or "Answer" (only the leads who reply will be subscribed).
- The Greenhouse Recruiting Job ("To"). This is where you can select the Greenhouse Recruiting endpoint job connected to the workflow.
- The Greenhouse Recruiting stage ("In"). This is the Greenhouse Recruiting job stage in which you want to upload the candidate. It can be any default stage or stage you created in Greenhouse Recruiting (Application Review, Offer etc.). You can also add a lead as "Prospect".
- The Greenhouse Recruiting user performing the activity ("As"). Every Greenhouse Recruiting activity needs to be created by a specific user, this is where you select the person who will be associated to the action performed by the workflow in Greenhouse Recruiting. Most of the time, it will be your Greenhouse Recruiting account.
Here are the workflows HireSweet sees most often:
- "On Send" on HireSweet, created the lead into Greenhouse "As Prospect"
- "On Reply" on HireSweet, created the lead into Greenhouse "As Application Review"
Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.