In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- All organizations who utilize the Outlook 365 migration have been migrated to the Graph API. Users might experience a disruption in their ability to schedule interviews until they reconnect their individual calendars. Click here to learn more.
- Our new Quick Select feature makes it easier to search for and select users during bulk permissioning! Simply type or paste the names or email addresses of users to be updated in your bulk action, then follow the usual steps to complete the bulk action. Click here to learn more.
- Coming Soon: In the near future, we will be updating the UI for how your organization manages custom fields (including any dependent custom fields)! While we will not introduce any new functionality in this update, we hope this redesign makes managing custom fields a more intuitive experience. Stay tuned in the coming weeks to learn more!
- In the Harvest API, several V1 PATCH endpoints were deprecated and replaced with V2 endpoints to better align API access and actions with those available in-app. Please note the V1 endpoints are still available for backward compatibility, but we recommend upgrading to V2 as soon as it is convenient for your team to do so. To learn more, please see the Harvest Change Log.
|April 13, 2020||
The V1 endpoints for [PATCH: Edit User], [PATCH: Disable User], and [PATCH: Enable User] have been deprecated. Users should move to the V2 endpoints as soon as convenient. This change was made to take advantage of additional ways to look up users in Greenhouse.
|April 12, 2020||
V1 of [PATCH: Update Job Post] has been deprecated. Updating a job post’s status has been extracted to [PATCH: Update Job Post Status], while updating all other properties remains on [PATCH: Update Job Post]. The new endpoint more accurately reflects the permissions required by the On-Behalf-Of user to access and edit the Job Post’s properties.
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we fixed a reported issue where a copy/pasted job post description was not recognized correctly by the Job Post Edit page's Description field. This resulted in an error when the user attempted to save.
- We updated the Job Activity Feed to reflect approver activity more clearly when the job is opened by a user editing the job's approval chain, rather than the job being opened by an approver.
- We resolved an issue that caused some users to encounter an error when attempting to access the Custom Fields: Agency Questions page. We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused your team.
- We also resolved an issue where attempting to delete a job post with questions resulted in an error for organizations that had more than one Job Post Deleted webhook configured. Organizations using this configuration can once again delete job posts as expected.
- The Change Log now includes entries for the following Harvest API actions:
- POST: Add New Candidate Tag
- DELETE: Remove Custom Field Options