In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Greenhouse Recruiting is pleased to release a new feature that allows a user with Site Admin permissions to officially mark jobs as official templates. This feature will make template jobs more visible within your Greenhouse account and allow for future permissions that limit job creation to official templates. Click the following links for more information on how to create a new template job or mark an existing job as a template job.
- We also released a new Choose a starting point page when creating a new job (or Prospect Post for organization's with that feature). This redesigned page will enable us to include new starting points in the future and will hopefully give your organization a better user experience.
- Users in your organization will notice a new UI when attempting to bulk edit jobs. Users need only select jobs that will be included in the bulk edit by clicking the checkbox to the left of the job name. Clicking the checkbox(es) will automatically bring up the bulk edit panel.
- Coming Soon: In the near future, Greenhouse Recruiting will begin releasing new functionality that allows your organization to view the progress of candidate bulk actions and cancel them if necessary.
- Google Chrome's update (version 72) on January 30, 2019 broke the drag and drop resume parsing functionality of the Greenhouse Prospecting Chrome Plugin. We are excited to announce that we have fixed the issue and your organization can now use the drag and drop resume parsing functionality on all versions of Google Chrome after accepting new permissions.