Resume-Library is America’s fastest-growing job board offering flexible hiring packages. Users can post their jobs across 100+ specialist sites in our unrivaled network and search over 13 million candidates from every industry nationwide.
Greenhouse Recruiting's integration with Resume-Library allows you to seamlessly search and view resumes in our database until you find the perfect match for your jobs. Once you have found the perfect candidate, simply unlock their resume and import their details straight into your Greenhouse account!
In this article, we will cover how to:
- Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
- Create a Harvest API Key for the Greenhouse/Resume-Library Integration
- How to use the integration
Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
In order to enable the Greenhouse/[Resume-Library] integration, you will need the developer permission Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials.
Contact a Greenhouse user in your organization with Site Admin level permissions with the additional user-specific permission Can edit another user's advanced permissions to apply the API credential management permission to your account. Have the user with Site Admin level permissions edit your user account's permissions by navigating to the Configure icon > Users > Your Name)
The user with Site Admin level permissions should navigate to the Permissions panel on your user page and expand the Developer Permissions dropdown menu.
Select Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials so that a check is in the checkbox. When finished, click Save.
Repeat as necessary for any other user that should have access to set up the integration.
Create a Harvest API Key for the Greenhouse/Resume-Library Integration
To create a Harvest API key for the integration, click on the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner. Navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
From the Dev Center page, click API Credential Management.
From the API Credential Management page, click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Resume-Library.
From the Create new credential dialog box, give your API key a name and select Harvest from the Type dropdown menu. When finished, click Create.
On the Manage API Key Permissions page, select candidates, sources, user roles, users. When finished, click Update.
Your Harvest API key for the Greenhouse/Resume-Library integration is created and configured. Provide your Harvest API key to your Resume-Library onboarding team so they can set up the integration.
How to use the Resume-Library Integration with Greenhouse
- Login into your Resume-Library account, hover over the cog icon. From the dropdown menu, select “Integrated Services”. Find Greenhouse and toggle it on and press “Re-authenticate”. Then, enter your API key and select “Authenticate”.
Not sure what your API key is? Call your Greenhouse account manager.
2) Select “Search Resumes”. Enter your search criteria and then click “Search Resumes”.
3) All matching candidates on Resume-Library will be displayed in your search results. To open a candidate’s resume, press “Preview Resume”.
4) Once you’ve found a candidate you like, select “Unlock Resume”. *
*If you don’t have any remaining credits on your account, you will be prompted to purchase more.
3) Once a candidate is unlocked, you can import their details to your Greenhouse account. Simply press “Import Resume” and select “Greenhouse” from the dropdown menu.
4) To view the candidate in your Greenhouse account, login and press “All Candidates.” Then click “Application Type” and select “Prospect Only”. Change the source to “Resume Library” to view all imported candidates in one place.
Please note: It may take up to 5 minutes for the candidates to import from Resume-Library into Greenhouse.
If you need a hand setting up access to Resume-Library, please call Resume-Library's friendly team on 1-800-672-6706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.