HRdiversifyd is a diversity analytics software that enables an organization to proactively track and measure diversity, and identify unconscious bias, real-time through the talent pipeline. HRdiversifyd easily integrates with Greenhouse, captures the diversity data from an organization’s applicants, and measures that data against the goals set by an organization. This provides a proactive way to measure diversity, automatically, vs. reactively measuring diversity, manually.
Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with HRdiversifyd allows the capturing of diversity data from an organization’s applicants and measures that data against the goals set by an organization. This provides a proactive way to measure diversity, automatically vs. reactively measuring diversity manually.
In this article, we will cover how to:
- Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
- Retrieve HRdiversifyd’s Endpoint URL and Secret Key
- Enable Greenhouse/HRdiversifyd Integration
- How to use and view HRdiversifyd metrics and information based on the goals and objectives defined by an organization
Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
In order to enable the Greenhouse/HRdiversifyd integration, you will need the developer permission Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials.
Contact a Greenhouse user in your organization with Site Admin level permissions with the additional user-specific permission Can edit another user's advanced permissions to apply the API credential management permission to your account. Have the user with Site Admin level permissions edit your user account's permissions by navigating to the Configure icon > Users > Your Name)
The user with Site Admin level permissions should navigate to the Permissions panel on your user page and expand the Developer Permissions dropdown menu.
Select Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials so that a check is in the checkbox. When finished, click Save.
Repeat as necessary for any other user that should have access to set up the integration.
Retrieve HRdiversifyd’s Endpoint URL and Secret Key
Before enabling the Greenhouse/HRdiversifyd integration, Greenhouse will need two pieces of information:
- HRdiversifyd’s Endpoint URL
- HRdiversifyd’s Secret Key
To retrieve this information please establish a contractual agreement with HRdiversifyd. Thereafter, the HRdiversifyd team will complete the integration.
Enable Greenhouse/HRdiversifyd Integration
With HRdiversifyd’s endpoint URL and Secret Key, and an organization’s Greenhouse user permissions enabled, you are ready to enable the Greenhouse/HRdiversifyd integration.
To enable the integration, click the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner and navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
From the Dev Center page, click Web Hooks. Click Web Hooks from the subsequent page.
You will be directed to a new page where you Create a New Web Hook. From this page provide the following details:
- Name: HRdiversifyd Integration
- When: Be sure to select the right web hook so that the web hook fires at the appropriate event in Greenhouse
- Endpoint URL: The Endpoint URL received from the HRdiversifyd Customer Success team
- Secret Key: The Secret Key received from the HRdiversifyd Customer Success team upon purchase of the software
When finished, click Create Web hook.
That's it! Your Greenhouse account and HRdiversifyd account can now talk to each other.
How to use the HRdiversifyd Integration with Greenhouse:
The landing page is a customizable dashboard displaying real-time EEO data from Greenhouse. The dashboard can display data based on year or quarter with counts or percentages and with active or historical data.
It exemplifies your real-time analytics displaying whether your organizational diversity goals are being met or missed at each stage of your hiring process.
All requisitions are listed within the requisitions tab. You can choose whether they are still active or have been filled.
A status shows if all steps in your hiring process met your diversity goals.
By clicking on a single requisition, you can see if your diversity goals have been
met or missed and at what stage.
Within the reports tab, you can further analyze data for a specific requisition, stage (ex. Application Review, Phone Screen), Category (ex. Disability, Gender), and Value (ex. Female, Male, Decline to Identify)
Additionally, reports can be tailored to our clients’ needs and business requirements.
Stages & Categories: This can be custom entry or pre-populated with your candidates’ EEO data from Greenhouse
Rules: How do you want to measure diversity within your talent pool? Percentage or count?
Filters: You can filter the requisitions by different fields such
as job level, job location, job function or department.
Unique Rule: When this option is selected, a candidate can only satisfy one of the diversity goals. For example, an Asian female can only count towards meeting a gender or ethnicity goal but not both
- Does HRdiversifyd store any personal data (PII)? HRdiversifyd does not store any Personal Identification Information. Only diversity data provided in the EEO section of an application is collected by HRdiversifyd. No personal information that can be linked to a specific individual is stored within HRdiversifyd.
- Is HRdiversifyd a SaaS or On-Premise solution? We can accommodate either option; however, it depends on the tiered model selected. The Lite and Pro tiers offer a SaaS solution, and the Enterprise tier provides a choice of either SaaS or On-Premise solutions.
- Does HRdiversifyd send back any information to Greenhouse indicating whether diversity goals are met during the hiring process? HRdiversifyd has that ability to send data back into Greenhouse with our Enterprise option. That specific functionality is not offered within the Lite and Pro options.
- How much does HRdiversifyd cost? Please contact us for pricing details. There is a discount offered for non-profit organization or educational institutions.
- Is there another solution like HRdiversifyd in the market? There is no other solution like HRdiversifyd, on the market today providing real-time analytics around diversity in the hiring process. No other solution is tracking whether or not your diversity goals are being met or missed and a what stage. Furthermore, no other solution is tracking whether or not conscious or unconscious bias and discrimination are occurring through the hiring process and at what stage.
- Who do we contact to see the live demo or license the solution? Please visit www.hrdiversifyd.com and check out the “Request a free demo” section for more information.
Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.