The Greenhouse Pack provides seamless integration between your Docs and the Greenhouse Harvest API. To connect your doc to Greenhouse, you'll need to a Greenhouse API Key.
Step 1: Create an API Key
To create your API Key, navigate to the Developer Center:
- Click on the button Create New API Key at the top of the screen
- Give the new key a descriptive name (ex: Coda)
- Select type Harvest as this key will be used with the Harvest API.
Step 2: Set Key Permissions
Once you have an API key created, customize the permissions to ensure Coda has access to read and write data within Greenhouse:
- Make sure you grant the key all permissions by clicking on Select All
- Save the updated permissions changes and then copy the key to the clipboard
- Now head on over to Coda, add the Greenhouse Pack and paste in your API Key