About Correlation One Assessments:
“Data Science” is an oft-used umbrella term that, in reality, spans several different data and analytics competencies. To help organizations evaluate these skills, Correlation One developed the first standardized assessment platform exclusively for Data Science & Analytics (DSA) talent.
The C1 Assessment Platform consists of 1,000+ questions across dozens of data-oriented topics, including statistics, machine learning, SQL, hypothesis testing, experiment design, data wrangling & cleaning, qualitative data inference, and many more. Questions are sourced from a team of PhDs and experts at institutions like Harvard, MIT, Stanford, Carnegie Mellon, Oxford, Columbia, and Yale.
The C1 Assessment Platform has been administered to over 50,000 DSA individuals around the world, and has been used to assess fit for a variety of analytical roles, from entry-level data analyst to product manager to data scientist to machine learning researcher. Correlation One works with you to develop custom tests that fit your specific DSA talent needs.
Greenhouse and Correlation One have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add our assessments to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Contact Correlation One to request your API key. Send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out the form at www.greenhouse.io/asksupport or click here to open a ticket. Please do not send the API key in this initial email.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key into (How does SendSafely work?), which will notify Greenhouse Support once the API key has been entered.
- Greenhouse Support will then email you back confirming that your API key has been setup in your account and your integration is ready to go.
- Add a special Correlation One stage to your interview pipeline.
- As candidates enter that stage, they will receive an email inviting them to take the Correlation One Assessment.
- Once candidates submit their assessment, a link to the results and the candidate score will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Enabling the Integration
To enable the integration, contact Correlation One to request your API Key. Once you receive it, forward it on to your Greenhouse Account Manager. Your Account Manager will enter the API Key into the system and then let you know when the integration is ready to go.
Adding the Correlation One Assessment Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select Correlation One, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the assessment that you’ve previously set up in Correlation One. Select the appropriate assessment, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted assessment, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in Correlation One. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the interview instructions are actually sent by Correlation One.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the Correlation One Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the interview instructions will actually be sent through Correlation One.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Viewing the Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on Correlation One.