- You can now filter reports by job custom fields. Navigate to a report, click Change Filter, and choose a Custom Field and Custom Field Option from the drop downs! This filter is also available on the Candidates tab by clicking on the Jobs category and Filter by Job.
- Our site navigation has gone through an upgrade and updated styling can be found throughout the app. Along with these changes, you can now Create a Job from anywhere by clicking on the + icon.
- Coming soon! We’re making a few additional navigation updates to make it easier and faster to get where you need to go. Tabs like Sourcing, Approvals, CRM, Reports, and Integrations will appear on every page throughout the app when hovering on the `...` in the main navigation.
- Coming soon! We will be disabling support for the TLS v1.0 encryption protocol across our public-facing applications on June 29, 2018 which will impact <1% of users. Please contact your IT and Engineering teams so they can best determine what action may be necessary and find more information here.
- Configuring an Event is now simpler! Users will select one date, and events will automatically be live and usable for 7 days -- 3 days before and 3 days after the selected date.
Assorted bug fixes, including:
- Our Slack integration was, well, slacking when SSO users tried to connect their accounts. Things are patched up and connecting as usual again.
- The Interviewing Activity Report was a little bit haunted and showing phantom stages that had been deleted. These ghost stages have gone back to the other side.
- Outstanding offers on Offer Activity Report showed incorrect numbers when using the relative date filter. While these numbers were relatively close to correct, we figured actually correct was better.