- Site Admins can now export the Change Log to Excel to easily sort, filter, and analyze activity in your account. Please note that the export is limited to 10,000 entries.
- We’ve restyled the Bulk Action modal, making it easier to scan and locate the correct workflow.
- To help you control your interview stage names and keep your account data clean, you can now choose whether the default Greenhouse stage names will appear for Job Admins when they add new interview stages to their jobs. Go to Configure > Permission Policies > and enable/deactivate the checkbox for ‘Allow Job Admins to copy Greenhouse default stages.’
- You can now retrieve Education information from Harvest including degrees, disciplines, and schools.
- Candidate Sourcing Tools: Vouch
- Candidate Testing: Py for Work
- Recruitment Optimization & Analytics: MindMatch
Assorted bug fixes, including:
- Some agency recruiters had trouble seeing their submitted candidates and the job names where they were submitted. We’ve cleaned up the confusion here.
- The Education date dropdowns on the Candidates tab stopped at 2017, making it challenging to search for candidates graduating in the future. Since we’ve officially made it to 2018, we’ve updated these fields to give you more searching options.