With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Gloat.
Configuring the Integration
- Ask your Gloat account manager to activate Gloat-Greenhouse integration (you might need to provide her with your Greenhouse job IDs)
- Click on the authorization link attached in the Gloat-Greenhouse integration email that was sent to you by your Gloat account manager.
- Enter your Greenhouse account email address and click the “Next Step” button
- Enter your Greenhouse account password and click the “Authorize” button:
- (If you are already logged into Greenhouse you might see the “Authorize” button without the need to re-enter your password, in that case, just click “Authorize”.)
- That’s it, your Gloat account is authorized by your Greenhouse account.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
- Gloat candidates will be automatically pushed to your Greenhouse account once they accept your company pickup actions.
- Each candidate that is pushed to Greenhouse will be pushed to the specific job he was picked for. Data that will be included on such candidate:
- First name
- Last name
- Gloat user id
- Phone number (if exists)
- Email address