With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Gloat.
Configuring the Integration
- Ask your Gloat account manager to activate Gloat-Greenhouse integration (you might need to provide her with your Greenhouse job IDs)
- Click on the authorization link attached in the Gloat-Greenhouse integration email that was sent to you by your Gloat account manager.
- Enter your Greenhouse account email address and click the “Next Step” button
- Enter your Greenhouse account password and click the “Authorize” button:
- (If you are already logged into Greenhouse you might see the “Authorize” button without the need to re-enter your password, in that case, just click “Authorize”.)
- That’s it, your Gloat account is authorized by your Greenhouse account.
Configuring the candidate merged webhook
- Log into your Greenhouse account.
- Click the “Configure” tab on your dashboard.
- Click “Dev Center” on the left side column.
Click “Web Hooks” (the last option after clicking “Dev Center”)
- Click “Web Hooks” again
- Name this web hook “Gloat Candidate Merge”
- When (Select from dropdown menu) “Merged Candidate”
- Endpoint URL: Copy/Paste the URL emailed to you by your Gloat Account Manager
- It should look like: https://www.gloat.com/api/v1/integrations/greenhouse/candidate-merge/[companyName]
- Secret Key: Copy/Paste the secret key emailed to you by your Gloat Account Manager
- Error Recipient Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click “Create Web Hook”
- Verify: Disabled? No (This is the default)
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
- Gloat candidates will be automatically pushed to your Greenhouse account once they accept your company pickup actions.
- Each candidate that is pushed to Greenhouse will be pushed to the specific job he was picked for. Data that will be included on such candidate:
- First name
- Last name
- Gloat user id
- Phone number (if exists)
- Email address