Greenhouse and Objective Management Group have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add a sales assessment to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Contact Objective Management Group at email@example.com to request your API key.
- Fill out the form at www.greenhouse.io/asksupport or to click here open a ticket. Please do not send the API key in this initial email.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key into (How does SendSafely work?), which will notify Greenhouse Support once the API key has been entered.
- Greenhouse Support will then email you back confirming that your API key has been setup in your account and your integration is ready to go.
- Add a special Objective Management Group stage to your interview pipeline.
- As candidates enter that stage, send the Objective Management Group Sales Assessment questionnaire to the candidate through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates complete their assessments, a link to the results will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Adding the Objective Management Group Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select OMG Sales Assessment, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the Role Specifications that you’ve previously configured within your Objective Management Group license. Select the appropriate assessment, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted assessment, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the Role Specification, as well as the email template, will need to be handled by working with your Objective Management Group Certified Partner. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the assessment instructions are actually sent by Objective Management Group.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the Objective Management Group Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the assessment instructions will actually be sent by Objective Management Group.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Reviewing Assessment Results
Once the candidate has completed the assessment questionnaire, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the OMG Sales Assessment document, along with the overall recommendation (Recommended, Worthy of Consideration, or Not Recommended).