With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from EmployeeReferrals.
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage ALL organization's API credentials
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
Follow these steps to generate your API key:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click Dev Center
- Click API Credential Management
On the API Credential Management page, click the Create New API Key button.
From the Client Application drop-down menu, select Employee Referrals and enter a description for internal reference (although it is optional).
From there, send the API key over to your Employee Referrals account manager to complete configuration.
Your jobs are automatically added to your Employee Referrals portal. But please note that your jobs are synced on a nightly basis and may take up to 24 hours to appear.
Candidates who are referred to a job are taken directly to the application page. When they submit an application their information is sent to Greenhouse.
From our system, we will send a candidate’s:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Referring Employee’s Name