With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Woo.io.
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage ALL organization's API credentials
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
Follow these steps to generate your API key:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click Dev Center
- Click API Credential Management
On the API Credential Management page, click the Create New API Key button.
From the Client Application drop-down menu, select Woo and enter a description for internal reference (although it is optional).
Paste the API key to the Woo integrations page
Fill in your site admin’s email address.
This user will be used as the source of Woo candidates that are added to Greenhouse.
- Click Next
- Pair your jobs on Woo to jobs on Greenhouse
- Click Connect to Greenhouse