With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Uncubed.
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage ALL organization's API credentials
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
Follow these steps to generate your API key:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click Dev Center
- Click API Credential Management
On the API Credential Management page, click the Create New API Key button.
From the Client Application drop-down menu, select Uncubed and enter a description for internal reference (although it is optional).
From there, send the API key over to your Uncubed account manager to complete configuration.
Candidates are able to view your job descriptions.
All of the jobs you make public through the Job Boards section of Greenhouse will appear on Uncubed. Note that updates to job listings can take up to 24 hours to be reflected on Uncubed.
A candidate can log in or sign up to apply.
Once logged in, a candidate has access to the application form.
From our system, we will send a candidate’s:
- First name
- Last name
- Email address
If available, we will also send:
- Phone number
- LinkedIn URL
- Personal website, portfolio or GitHub URL
- Video consumption data