Greenhouse and EasyHire.me have created integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add an online interview to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Retrieve your API key in your EasyHire.me profile settings page.
- Email [email protected] or to click here open a ticket. Please do not send the API key in this initial email.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key into (How does SendSafely work?), which will notify Greenhouse Support once the API key has been entered.
- Greenhouse Support will then email you back confirming that your API key has been setup in your account and your integration is ready to go.
- Add a special EasyHire.me stage to your interview pipeline.
- As candidates enter that stage, send the EasyHire.me interview through Greenhouse.
- Once interviewer submits interview scorecard in EasyHire.me, the feedback and a link to the interview playback will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Enabling the Integration
To enable the integration, retrieve your API key in your EasyHire.me profile settings page. Once you receive it, forward it on to your Greenhouse Account Manager. You Account Manager will enter the API Key into the system and then let you know when the integration is ready to go.
Adding the EasyHire.me Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setuptab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stagebutton
- Select me Assessment, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the question sets that you’ve previously set up in EasyHire.me. Sample question set is the default set for every EasyHire.me account. Select the appropriate assessment, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted assessment, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the assessment itself (interview questions) will need to be handled in EasyHire.me. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the email with interview instructions is actually sent by EasyHire.me.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the EasyHire.me Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the interview instructions will actually be sent through EasyHire.me.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Reviewing Test Results
Once the interviewer submits a scorecard after the EasyHire.me interview, the Interview Kit will contain the feedback submitted on EasyHire.me. The Report link will direct to the playback of the interview recording submitted in EasyHire.me.