Greenhouse and ClassMarker have created an integration so that you can seamlessly
use the two products together to add a candidate test to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you'll need to obtain API keys from ClassMarker to forward to Greenhouse.
To obtain the necessary API keys from ClassMarker, take the following steps:
- Go to the My Account menu in ClassMarker, and navigate to the page for API keys.
- Choose to create a new API key
- Name: can be anything, it's just for your reference
- Select: Active
- Select: Include unique Link IDs
- Give permission: Access all Groups & Links
Enable Greenhouse/Classmarker Integration
Note: Do not send the API key in this initial email.
The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key. A notification will be sent to the Greenhouse Support Team after you have entered your API key and they will email you to confirm that your API key has been set up in your account and your integration is enabled.
Note: To verify your identity, the Greenhouse Support Team might request you provide a Support Verification Code before adding the API key to your organization's account.
Adding the ClassMarker Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select ClassMarker, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From here, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the tests that you’ve previously set up in ClassMarker. Select the appropriate test, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade submitted tests, and then click Save.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the ClassMarker stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the test will actually be sent through ClassMarker.
The status of the test will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, you can view their ClassMarker score by opening the Interview Kit for the ClassMarker Interview.