Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date by following our release notes.
CRM & Events
Keep your talent pipeline warm
Build nurture campaigns in Greenhouse Sourcing Automation to keep your brand top-of-mind with prospects over a longer period of time.
Business Intelligence Connector
More consistent data formatting
We're making updates to Business Intelligence Connector for S3 on Friday, November 17, 2023. While the schema won't change, you should expect minor updates to the data formatting in S3 .csv columns.
Custom access to manage field reports
Owners in Greenhouse Onboarding can now assign users custom permissions to create and manage field reports.
- Candidate testing: The Isograd integration allows you to easily add market-leading assessments to your interview plans.
- Optimization: The CallHippo integration helps you to manage communication with candidates.
- Optimization: The Sense integration enhances candidate and lead engagement as well as employee onboarding.
- Timezone abbreviations were rendered inconsistently on interview confirmation emails.
- The Harvest API endpoint GET: List demographic answers didn't respect the
- Saving report dashboards resulted in an error for some users.
- Role based approvers were only showing users with Job Admin permissions on future jobs instead of all Job Admin.
- The Harvest API endpoint GET: List candidates inadvertently returned duplicate candidates.
- Stage transition rules don't apply if the credited user has been deactivated. We now add a note to candidate activity feeds to explain this.