TeamOhana empowers fast-changing businesses to execute their strategic hiring plans on time and within budget by unifying data, people, and processes in a collaborative platform so they can achieve their business goals faster.
TeamOhana’s integration with Greenhouse Recruiting allows the following:
- Creation of jobs and openings in Greenhouse from headcount in TeamOhana, autofilling internal and external job names and opening IDs for a reduction in manual data-entry
- Association of approved and open headcount in TeamOhana with existing jobs and openings in Greenhouse, enabling the automation of hiring updates in a centralized platform viewable by all stakeholders
- Visibility into offer details in real time, highlighting the budget vs the actual for each headcount and automatically reconciling costs so Finance doesn’t have to
- Visibility into candidate name and email address, providing the data upon which TeamOhana matches new employee information from the HRIS to close out the headcount from the hiring plan
Set up the Greenhouse Recruiting / TeamOhana integration
Create a Harvest API key
To configure the Greenhouse Recruiting / TeamOhana integration, you’ll need to create a Harvest API key.
Follow the steps in this article to create the key, and verify that the permissions below are selected when configuring the TeamOhana integration.
In the Create New Credential box, make the following selections:
- API Type: Harvest
- Partner: TeamOhana or Unlisted Vendor
- Description: TeamOhana Harvest API Key
In order for TeamOhana to gain access to all relevant endpoints that are needed for the integration to run properly, please include the following permissions when you create your API key:
- GET: Retrieve Application
- GET: List Applications
- GET: Retrieve Candidate
- GET: List Candidates
- GET: Retrieve User
- GET: List Users
- GET: List Application's Offers
- GET: Retrieve Application's Current Offer
- GET: Retrieve Offer
- GET: List Offers
- GET: Retrieve Department
- GET: List Departments
- GET: Retrieve Custom Location for Job Board
- GET: Retrieve Job
- GET: List Jobs
- PATCH: Update Job
- POST: Create a new job
- GET: Get hiring team
- POST: Add hiring team member
- DELETE: Remove hiring team member
- Put: Replace hiring team
- GET: List Job Posts
- GET: Retrieve Job Post for Job
- GET: List Job Posts for Job
- PATCH: Update job posts
- GET: Retrieve Job Stage
- GET: List Job Stages
- GET: List Job Stages for Job
- GET: List Openings For a Job
- POST: Create openings
- PATCH: Edit openings
- DELETE: Delete openings
- GET: Retrieve Office
- GET: List Offices
- POST: Create a new office
- PATCH: Update an office
- GET: List User Roles
- GET: Get custom fields
- POST: Create custom field
- PATCH: Update custom field
Custom Field Options
- GET: Custom field options
- POST: Create custom field options
- PATCH: Update custom field options
- GET: Get close reasons
Save when finished. Copy the Harvest API key to provide to TeamOhana in the next step.
Provide your API key credentials to TeamOhana and complete setup
After creating your API key, you'll be ready to connect your created credentials to TeamOhana.
To add your API key, navigate to TeamOhana and log in as an Admin user. Next, click Settings > Integrations.
Locate and select Link HRIS or ATS > Applicant Tracking System. Click the Greenhouse logo and paste your key in the Enter your Greenhouse API key field.
Submit when finished. The Greenhouse Recruiting / TeamOhana integration will be enabled for use.
TeamOhana’s implementation team will work with you directly to collect information about your offers and offer fields to complete the integration setup.
Use the TeamOhana integration with Greenhouse Recruiting
When the TeamOhana / Greenhouse Recruiting integration is enabled, you can automate new job creation in TeamOhana, as well as centralize all hiring and offer updates into one platform.
Automate job and openings creation
Once a headcount is approved for recruiting, users can automate the job and opening creation process.
- On the headcount in TeamOhana, click on the Hiring Details tab, then ensure “ready to hire” is enabled
- Select Create job in Greenhouse
- Internal and External job names, as well as the Opening ID field, will all be autofilled. Complete the remaining fields (template job, department, office, and requisition ID) to create your Greenhouse job and opening
- Once created, the new job and opening will automatically be linked to the headcount and all hiring updates for the opening will sync into TeamOhana
Create new openings automatically
If a headcount is approved for recruiting and a job already exists in Greenhouse, users can automate the opening creation process from TeamOhana
- On the headcount in TeamOhana, click Hiring Details, then ensure Ready to hire is enabled
- Select the Greenhouse job from the dropdown menu and then under Opening ID, click Create opening in Greenhouse
- The opening ID will be autofilled with the headcount ID from TeamOhana. Verify that all information is correct, then click Create
- Once the opening ID is created, it will autolink to the headcount and all hiring updates for the opening will sync into TeamOhana
Link automatic job and hire updates
If a headcount is approved for recruiting and a job and opening already exist in Greenhouse, users will be able to link both with the headcount in TeamOhana to centralize all hiring updates
- On the headcount in TeamOhana, click on the Hiring Details tab, then ensure Ready to hire is enabled
- Click on the dropdown menu under Job ID and select the job, then the opening, that should be linked to the headcount
- Going forward all hiring updates for the opening will sync into TeamOhana
When an offer has been created for the opening in Greenhouse, all offer details will sync into TeamOhana, including candidate name, email address, offer start date, base salary, and more. When the candidate accepts the offer and they are marked as hired in Greenhouse, the headcount status will update to “Hired” in TeamOhana.
Finally, when the candidate is added to the company’s HRIS as a new employee, TeamOhana will recognize the match across ATS, HRIS, and hiring plan, and will link the new employee’s HRIS record to the headcount. The headcount status will then update to “closed.”
If you’d like to learn more about TeamOhana, visit their website at www.teamohana.com.
For additional information not covered here, please reach out to:
Tyler Chapman, Customer Success, TeamOhana email@example.com
If you’d like to learn more or see a demo of TeamOhana, please reach out to: firstname.lastname@example.org