Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date by following our release notes.
Updated GDPR settings
You can configure the settings for processing and retention in the Legal Basis section of the GDPR page. Please seek the advice of your legal counsel to determine which legal bases your organization should use.
Business Intelligence Connector
Organization ID enhancements
On Monday, July 31, 2023, we're updating the Business Intelligence Connector to incorporate columns for
company_id in some tables.
- HRIS and onboarding: Justworks is an all-in-one HR solution providing small businesses access to benefits, payroll, HR tools, and compliance support.
- Scheduling tools: JobTwine offers a full-stack interview solution to help you seamlessly conduct interviews and hire candidates faster.
- Users couldn't remove existing values in the Who Gets Credit field when adding a new candidate or updating a candidate's source.
- Updates to a job's office or department made via the Harvest API PATCH: Update Job endpoint created duplicate entries in the job's Activity Feed.
- Jobs copied from a template job used the template's custom pay transparency range in job posts instead of newly updated pay ranges.
- Some Greenhouse Recruiting notifications used the sender's full email address instead of a display name.
- Some emails sent with Sourcing Automation didn't display italicized text.
- Maildrop messages failed to deliver when users mentioned internal users in a candidate profile, scheduled interviews, or logged candidate conversations.
- Some open jobs weren't listed as options for prefilled data in Sourcing Automation campaign pool settings.
- Updated company goals widgets didn't display attainment percentages correctly.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, new hires assigned Coordinator access or custom access before their start date were stuck in the Welcome Experience because they couldn't see required fields.