Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date by following our release notes.
More flexibility with job posts: Job post text can now be styled using a
Spot internal candidates quickly: In candidate search, internal candidates are now flagged with a yellow chip, making them easier to identify.
- Candidate background check: Private Eyes is an easy-to-use platform with faster results for background screening, verifications, and drug testing.
- Candidate testing: JobPixel allows you to replace lengthy, written job descriptions with an engaging video from your hiring manager.
- Other integrations: Finch provides a universal API for trusted developers to securely access employment data on behalf of employers.
- Data didn't load on the Job Insights page if no benchmark job was selected.
- Users weren't warned that a work email is required to run Field Reports in Greenhouse Onboarding.
- Filtering job posts by office didn't show job posts for associated sub-offices in the internal job board widget.
- Users experienced an error when clicking the Refresh Options link on the Workday Custom Field Integration From Workday Service Call page.
- Error messages disappeared too quickly when users attempted to submit the Email Candidate form with invalid fields.
- Users experienced slow loading times on the My Dashboard page and in the CRM.
- Users in certain timezones experienced errors sending candidate emails.