Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date by following our release notes.
Add new hire goals to your job kickoff form
Define success for your hires from the start by adding new hire goals in your job kickoff form. Explain what employees should be expected to achieve in each role, then sync those goals with your Greenhouse Onboarding account.
Business Intelligence Connector
Enhancements to candidate surveys data
We're making updates to Business Intelligence Connector on Friday, April 28, 2023. The
candidate_surveys table will receive an update to make the data consistent with the in-app candidate survey.
Empower your new hires with onboarding goals
Goals for new hires allow hiring managers to set measurable and attainable growth-related objectives for new employees. Use onboarding goals to define what success looks like for your new hire’s role in their first 30 days.
- Candidate sourcing: Headhuntr.io leverages AI and candidate intelligence to assist recruiters in finding, evaluating, and contacting top talent quickly and effectively.
- Job board: JobsForHer is India's largest career platform to accelerate women's careers. Incepted in 2015, JobsForHer connects over 2.2 million job aspirants registered on the platform to 7500+ companies across the country.
- Scheduling tools: Cronofy is an enterprise-ready calendar connectivity platform that allows you to automatically send personalized self-scheduling links to candidates when interviews need to be scheduled.
- When users tried to assign a CRM reminder, the search field did not return all available users.
- When trying to configure Workday custom field integrations, some users encountered an error message.
- Hiring manager data was included in the report Time to review applications goal attainment, even when Hiring Manager review stages weren’t used.
- Some purchased job ads were duplicated if users clicked the Purchase Campaign button more than once.
- On the Manage Events page, some CRM events appeared twice after users clicked Load more.
- In some jobs copied from template jobs, single/multi select custom field options did not update to reflect changes that were made to the template.
- Some users were unable to log in using SSO with an unverified non-primary email address.