The BackTrack Screening (Tazworks) integration allows you to automatically take newly-hired candidates from Greenhouse and add them to Background Check screening. To link your Greenhouse account, contact Cloudmills team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an endpoint url and a secret key you'll need to get started. Once you have both of those items, complete the following steps to link your accounts!
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage and configure web hooks
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
- Now that you have the correct permissions, log into your Greenhouse account
- Select Configure > Dev Center > Web Hooks > Web Hooks
- You'll land on a page called Create a New Web Hook
- Name your Webhook — we suggest “Backtrack Screening” Integration
- Input the Endpoint URL and Secret Key provided to you by CloudMills, then make sure the Web hook type is Candidate has been hired.
- Press Create Web Hook.
That's it! Your Greenhouse account and BackTrack account can now talk to each other.
After using the integration, you may decide you want to share more info between Greenhouse and BackTrack. If you would like additional information transferred over, please reach out to CloudMills with a list of items to add!
Standard Minimum Data Elements:
- Candidate ID
- First Name
- Last Name
- Middle if present
- Email Address
- Package Ordered (off of requisition or candidate tbd)
- Billing Data or Location (optional)