With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Functional Works.
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage ALL organization's API credentials
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
Follow these steps to generate your API key:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click Dev Center
- Click API Credential Management
On the API Credential Management page, click the Create New API Key button.
From the Client Application drop-down menu, select Functional Works and enter a description for internal reference (although it is optional).
From there, send the API key over to your Functional Works account manager to complete configuration
When a Candidate applies on the Functional Works website the system will push the candidate directly to Greenhouse.
As a minimum we ask candidates to provide:
- Full name
If they enter more information in their profile at Functional works, we will also push following:
- Their websites
- Social network URLs
- Phone number
- Current company and job title
- In notes section we provide Visa information, Salary expectations and Cover letter if they provided it.
For more information on the integration, please view this video: