Greenhouse and McQuaig Online have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add an assessment to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Contact McQuaig to request your API key, and then send it to your Greenhouse Account Manager who will take care of entering it into the system.
- Add a special McQuaig stage to your interview pipeline.
- As candidates enter that stage, send the McQuaig Assessments through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test, a link to the results will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Enabling the Integration
To enable the integration, contact McQuaig to request your API Key. Once you receive it, forward it on to your Greenhouse Account Manager. Your Account Manager will enter the API Key into the system and then let you know when the integration is ready to go.
Adding the McQuaig Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select McQuaig Assessment, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the assessment available in your McQuaig Online account.
Select the appropriate assessment, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted assessment, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that when you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the interview instructions are actually sent by McQuaig Online.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the McQuaig Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the interview instructions will actually be sent through McQuaig Online.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on McQuaig Online. To view the results, click on The McQuaig Institute Interview Kit link.
Click the “View Report” link to be taken to the McQuaig Online assessment results page.
From the McQuaig Online assessments results page, you can click “Generate Report“ to produce the PDF report for your review. With this report, you can grade the candidate in Greenhouse.