Note: Click here to view Greenhouse Recruiting's Reports Dashboard.
Greenhouse Recruiting has a lot of different reports and we have created a tool that combines the power and customization of a spreadsheet with a simple and seamless Google integration: Greenhouse Report Connector!
With the Google Sheets add-on, you can easily import Greenhouse reports to Google, refresh your reports in real-time directly from your workbook, build and manipulate dashboards, charts, and graphs, and combine reports and perform complex analysis.
1. Enable the Greenhouse Reports Connector Add-On: Watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to enable the Google add-on. You can also reference this help article for written instructions.
2. Beginner Greenhouse Reports Connector Templates: Each of the sample reports has one or two focus metrics that leverage an imported report from Greenhouse. Use these as a jumping off point; you can build out much more complex reports based on your needs! Watch this training video, which walks through using the first report. Then, dive into any of the four templates:
- Hires by Source / Offer Acceptance Rate Template
- Jobs Closed by Quarter / Job Age Template
- Hiring Speed Template
- Interviews Conducted Over Time Template
3. Google Sheets Resources: As you start to build out your own resources, you’ll want to make sure you understand navigating data and pivot tables in Google Sheets. Here are some resources to leverage:
4. Advanced Greenhouse Reports Connector Templates: Feeling confident? Check out these in-depth templates for more ways to leverage the connector:
- Company Recruiting Leaderboard: Who is providing the most referrals, doing the most interviews, and having the best interview adherence?
- Predicting Start Date: How likely are we to make our hire on time?
- Quarterly Exec Metrics and Presentation: How is our recruiting function is doing each quarter, and what’s our plan for next quarter?
- There is also a link to a Google Slides presentation template showing how the organization did in the previous quarter against 5 key KPIs.
- Cost Per Hire Worksheet: How much are we spending per hire? How much are we spending overall? What are the opportunities for improvement?
5. Other Reporting Resources: Explore these additional resources if you want to explore Greenhouse Reports Connector further:
- The Joy of Reporting Recruiting Data: Watch this in-depth webinar for more guidance on building out your own reports in Google Sheets. You can access the sample workbook created in the webinar here.
- Greenhouse Reports Summary: Use this chart to figure out which data is and isn’t included in each standard Greenhouse report.
- Greenhouse Reports Finder: Not sure which report has the data you need? Use the reports finder to figure it out!