eSkill provides organizations with a web-based skill testing service. Specifically, the eSkill application lets hiring and training managers configure tests from their extensive subject library to match their hiring and training needs and reduce the risk of hiring failures and discrimination litigation.
Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with eSkill allows your organization to add an eSkill assessment to a job's interview plan.
Enable the Greenhouse Recruiting / eSkill integration
To enable the integration, follow the steps in this article to retrieve your API key from your eSkill representative and set up the assessment stage in your interview plans.
Once you've set up your interview plans and configured your take-home test, you'll be able to send the test to candidates.
Use the eSkill integration with Greenhouse Recruiting
Once the Greenhouse Recruiting / eSkill integration is enabled for your organization, you will be able to add the eSkill assessment as an interview stage.
You can send an assessment to a candidate by selecting the Send Test button next to the interview stage.
After it has been sent, an assessment's status will display in Greenhouse Recruiting.
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test in the eSkill application.
To see a candidate's results in eSkill, click View Report.
What happens if I send a test directly from my Test Center? Will the integration still work?
- If you send a test directly from your Test Center, the integration won’t work because the information will not be sent to Greenhouse. You will only be able to see the results in your Test Center.
Do I need to add tests or update my tests in Greenhouse?
- When a test is created in eSkill, it should be automatically added to Greenhouse. When a test is deleted, renamed, or deactivated, it will be automatically removed from the Assessments List.
Can I customize the email that goes to candidates?
- The email can be customized. Please contact the eSkill Account Manager for instructions.
What is the meaning of the assessment status in the Greenhouse interface?
- Each assessment viewable in Greenhouse will have one of the following statuses:
- Take Home Test to be sent – The candidate is in the eSkill stage, but the test hasn’t been sent yet.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test – The test has been sent to the candidate.
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER> — The test results have been recorded and are available in Greenhouse.
For additional information not covered here, reach out to email@example.com.