PeopleHR is a modern HR system that streamlines your essential HR processes and offers exclusive high-impact tools to help you grow your business and develop your workforce.
The system was built by a team of HR software experts who wanted to do more than just make HR administration faster and easier. We provide ambitious business owners and HR professionals with a way to make a positive, noticeable difference.
Retrieve Endpoint URL and Secret key from PeopleHR
To set up this integration, go to http://www.peoplehrint.com/ and create a new account using the Register option in the top right corner.
Log in using your email and password.
Next, follow the steps below to receive the Endpoint URL and Secret Key. This information is needed in the next step of this article.
- Click Activate Greenhouse Integration
- Go to Settings and add your peopleHR API key in the portal
- Navigate to the Greenhouse Integration Endpoint section and copy the link
- Navigate to the Secret Key field and copy the information
Create a webhook
To integrate PeopleHR with Greenhouse Recruiting, you'll need to create a webhook. Follow the steps in this article to create your webhook. Use the values listed below to configure the webhooks.
- Name: PeopleHR integration
- When: Candidate has been hired
- Endpoint URL: The Endpoint URL provided by PeopleHR
- Secret Key: The Secret Key provided by PeopleHR
Use the PeopleHR integration with Greenhouse Recruiting
Once a candidate is marked as hired, an employee account is created in PeopleHR including the following candidate information:
- Gender (Female by default)
- ATS ID