With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Swoop.
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage ALL organization's API credentials
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
Follow these steps to generate your API key:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click Dev Center
- Click API Credential Management
On the API Credential Management page, click the Create New API Key button.
From the Client Application drop-down menu, select [COMPANY NAME] and enter a description for internal reference (although it is optional).
From there, send the API key over to SwoopTalent account manager to complete configuration
Swoop and Greenhouse integration will let you push candidate profile data from Swoop into Greenhouse as prospects. For this, you need to authorize Swoop to access your Greenhouse account.
To Push candidate from Swoop Enterprise to Greenhouse:
- Sign in to Swoop Enterprise using your credentials (email address and password).
- Once you are signed-in to Swoop, hit this URL in the browser https://enterprise.swooptalent.com/Greenhouse.do and enter your email address and password to authorize Swoop to push data to Greenhouse.
- Once you are done with above step, on any profile (see attached image) click on Download Profile to link and choose Greenhouse, you should get a confirmation the action was successful. All candidate profiles are pushed into Greenhouse as prospects.
- You can use SwoopTalent to find great talent, and bring the profile into Greenhouse instantly. When sourcing candidates in Swoop, just click Download Profile to Greenhouse
- Sign-in to Greenhouse and you will find the prospects in Greenhouse.
- And inside Greenhouse you can use Swoop’s browser extension to instantly see and connect to all of the candidate’s social profiles: