Greenhouse Recruiting's integration with day100 allows you to seamlessly use the two products together to add smart human insights powered by day100 to your candidate pipeline at any point in your recruiting process.
Enable the Greenhouse Recruiting / day100 integration
To enable the integration, follow the steps in this article to retrieve your API key from your day100 representative and set up the assessment stage in your interview plans.
Once you've set up your interview plans and configured your take-home test, you'll be able to send the test to candidates.
Use the day100 integration with Greenhouse Recruiting
Once the Greenhouse Recruiting / day100 integration is enabled for your organization, you will be able to add the day100 assessment as an interview stage.
You can send an assessment to a candidate by selecting the Send Test button next to the interview stage.
After it has been sent, an assessment's status will display in Greenhouse Recruiting.
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test in the day100 application.
To see a candidate's results in day100, click View Report.
There you will be able to see three fields:
- Report: Clicking on View Report will open the candidate’s profile on day100 and display the complete information collected and analyzed by day100.
- Score: This is the overall MatchFit score of the candidate based on the day100 assessment.
- Culture Fit Score: This is the culture fit portion of the MatchFit score
- Skills Fit Score: This is the skills fit portion of the MatchFit score
- day100 MatchFit rank: This is the rank of the candidate on day100 based on their score, as compared to the baseline answers you supplied, where the rank can be: Exceptional fit, Good fit, Average fit and Below Average fit.