Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new by following our release notes.
- Candidate testing: PerspectAI leverages games, video, and AI in an instant screening and assessment platform for hiring automation. This powerful combination provides actionable insights into candidates' abilities, motives, and soft skills, thus equipping talent leaders to make quick, data-driven decisions.
- Electronic signatures: Dropbox Sign allows you to generate and send offer letters to candidates in just a few clicks. Signed offers are automatically stored in Greenhouse Recruiting, simplifying the signature process.
- HRIS and onboarding: Oyster is a global employment platform that provides the infrastructure to empower companies to create work environments where global talent can thrive. Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with Oyster allows you to import candidate details into the Oyster platform to kickstart the hiring process.
- Optimization: Transcend is a privacy platform that makes it easy to encode privacy across your tech stack. Transcend allows customers to automate requests for access and erasure of user data within Greenhouse Recruiting in order to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CPRA).
- Copied job kickoff forms did not sync fields for some users.
- Regenerated offer letters were not listed first when users performed a GET application call through the Harvest API.
- Job Board API returned incorrectly formatted metadata for some users.
data_compliancefield was empty for some users performing a GET call through the Job Board API.