Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by following our release notes.
Improvements to analytics
On December 14, 2022, we made updates to the Business Intelligence Connector schema. We released a new
user_attribute_custom_fields table to accommodate custom user fields, and we improved the
- Users without the correct permissions were able to view signed offer letter attachments.
- Bulk job assignment wasn't working for users assigned from Site Admin to Job Admin.
- Users couldn't proceed when clicking Reject and send email during application review.
- Users were unable to configure surveys with an office and department combination.
- Some copied jobs were breaking after copying a take home test stage with an invalid attachment type.
- The Application Trends graph showed misplaced data labels on hover.
- Some spaces between words were removed from Greenhouse Sourcing Automation emails.
- Job approvers were incorrectly marked as job openers.