Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. You can stay up to date with what's new by following our release notes.
CRM & Events
Tasks completed report
To enhance your reporting efforts on key Sourcing Automation metrics, we've added a new tasks completed report that shows you the number of LinkedIn InMail tasks completed by your recruiting team.
This report shows LinkedIn InMail tasks completed only and doesn't include completed email tasks with personalization enabled.
Leaderboard report enhancements
The leaderboard report now includes the total number of prospects converted to candidates and the total number of prospects marked as hired.
Step-level statistics are now available to show you how a step is performing including sent, opened, and replied percentages.
For easy identification, the step also displays an icon to distinguish whether it's an email or LinkedIn InMail step.
Send a preview to recipients
Users with a Sourcing Automation seat can send a preview of the email step to a recipient.
View all e-signatures in one centralized report
The new E-Signature report in Greenhouse Onboarding allows you to easily track the status of all e-signatures assigned to your new hires.
Filter e-signatures by signer, counter signer, status, or document template for increased visibility. You can also export your report data to a downloadable CSV file for future reference.
- Candidate sourcing: Inhire is an automated sourcing platform for recruiting tech talents, reaching out directly to thousands of tech, vetted candidates. Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with inhire allows getting candidates sourced with inhire to be added to your Greenhouse instance.
- Candidate sourcing: Kula is a recruitment automation platform that lets you proactively reach out and engage with the top talent everywhere. With Kula, you have complete control, visibility, and predictability over your entire talent pipeline.
- Candidate sourcing: Leap is a professional networking platform that enhances the job-seeking process for Gen-Z students and graduates, and the hiring process for employers. Leap’s solutions are centered around speed, inclusivity, and transparency, while also providing companies with the powerful tools they need in order to perform, manage, and support their recruitment efforts.
- Other integration: Thelma allows HR, IT, and hiring managers to collaborate and automate parts of the onboarding process. When a candidate is marked as hired in Greenhouse Recruiting, the Thelma integration pulls in the new hire information to create their accounts in applications like Okta and Google Workspace and assigns them to the right Google Groups and shared drives.
- When performing BI connector data imports, the CSV header didn't include the stage_name column, resulting in formatting issues.
- When building a Job Custom Field report, the add column box covered the custom field dropdown menu, preventing customers from selecting an option.