If you receive an error message on Google Sheets using the Greenhouse Report Connector, we recommend you take these initial troubleshooting steps:
1. In Google Sheets, select Extensions > Greenhouse Report Connector > Sign Out.
Next, sign back into the Greenhouse Report Connector by clicking Extensions > Greenhouse Report Connector > Sign In.
Follow the on-screen instructions to give Google Sheets access to your Greenhouse Recruiting account.
2. Ensure your web browser is updated to the latest version. See how to update:
3. Clear your browser's cache / cookies. See how to clear cache / cookies:
4. Refresh the report in Greenhouse Recruiting by opening it, then copy / paste the report URL into the Google Sheets Connector again to see if the report populates.
5. If the issue persists, try an incognito browser.
If the above troubleshooting steps don't resolve your issue, contact Greenhouse Support for help.