Permissions: Job Admin and above
Product tier: Available for Advanced and Expert subscription tiers
Note: In order to access a report in Greenhouse Report Connector, you must have permission to view the report in Greenhouse Recruiting.
If you receive an error message on Google Sheets using the Greenhouse Report Connector, we recommend you take these initial troubleshooting steps:
1. In Google Sheets, select Extensions > Greenhouse Report Connector > Sign Out.
Next, sign back into the Greenhouse Report Connector by clicking Extensions > Greenhouse Report Connector > Sign In.
Follow the on-screen instructions to give Google Sheets access to your Greenhouse Recruiting account.
2. Ensure your web browser is updated to the latest version.
3. Clear your browser's cache / cookies.
4. Refresh the report in Greenhouse Recruiting by opening it, then copy / paste the report URL into the Google Sheets Connector again to see if the report populates.
Note: Refreshing a report on Greenhouse Report Connector only refreshes the data on the report. It does not refresh or sync newly applied filters. If you change filters on your report, you should import the report again rather than refresh it.
5. If the issue persists, try an incognito browser.
If the above troubleshooting steps don't resolve your issue, contact Greenhouse Support for help.