Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
EEOC setting description: We've updated the language on the EEOC questionnaire setting on job posts to help clarify that the questions originate from federal requirements for diversity reporting and cannot be changed.
Custom reports no longer show non-matching results: Custom reports will now fully remove the row for an office, department, or source if you excluded it from the report results (rather than displaying the row with a value of 0).
Starting today, we'll be publishing release notes for impactful changes for the HRIS Link application. Read more here!
- Fixed an issue where dates were displaying inconsistently on the Candidate Quality by Referrer report.
- Fixed an issue where long scorecard feedback was displayed outside of its column in the new application review process.
- Fixed an issue where anonymized candidate data was displayed in the GDPR Data Due to be Deleted report.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to delete candidates or offers because duplicate approval workflows existed in their organization.
- Fixed an issue where users could not update an interview if it had previously synced with their Outlook365 integration and the interview had changed to use a non-integrated calendar type.