Why use our integration?
👉 Using AssessFirst from Greenhouse means :
- A pleasant and integrated user experience
- An efficient process: reducing recruitment time by half
- Improving the quality of your recruitments with objective decision-making
- Secure recruitment activities with centralized data
- Developing collaboration with your managers while analyzing applications
We know that individuals' CVs are not a reliable reflection of who they are and what they are truly capable of, so we decided to focus on what makes them truly unique: their potential.
👉 With this integration, you can from Greenhouse :
- Send AssessFirst assessments (SHAPE ; DRIVE ; BRAIN) to your candidates
- Linking Recruitment Campaign from AssessFirst to a job in Greenhouse
- Get overall fit score and suitability score by questionnaire
- Sorting candidates according to suitability
- Get indicator for Manager Fit and A-player score
- Get AssessFirst PDF reports : SHAPE; DRIVE; BRAIN
- In depth-reports
- Adequacy report
Greenhouse setup; Create New API Key:
On your Dashboard, all you have to do is :
- To click on the wheel at the top right
- On the left menu, to select “Dev Center”
- Then to click on “API Credential Management”
- Finally, to click on “Create New API Key”
Store the API Key
👉 You will need to generate a Harvest API Key to configure the link between Greenhouse and AssessFirst.
After to Select on the first drop down list “Harvest” :
- Set the description to “AssessFirst”
- Then click on “Manage Permissions”
- Click on the button “Copy” in order to copy the API Key (Store it because you will need to send it to AssessFirst : email@example.com)
- Then click on “I have stored the API Key”
- On the next step, click on “Select all”
- Finally, save at the bottom of the page
Configure Web Hooks
To configure Web Hooks, go back in the menu to “Dev Center” :
- Then click on “Web Hooks”
- Select “Web Hooks” again in the list
- Write the three news Web Hooks like below :
|Name this web hook||When||Endpoint URL||Secret key||Error recipient email||Disabled?|
|Application update||Application Updated||https://app.assessfirst.com/_wh/greenhouse/webhook||AssessFirstGreenhousefirstname.lastname@example.org||No|
|Candidate application||Candidate has submitted application||https://app.assessfirst.com/_wh/greenhouse/webhook||AssessFirstGreenhouseemail@example.com||No|
|Change state||Candidate has changed stage||https://app.assessfirst.com/_wh/greenhouse/webhook||AssessFirstGreenhousefirstname.lastname@example.org||No|
- Save each new Web Hooks. Well done, the integration is activated ! 🚀
Custom options (adequacy score)
👉 In order to get the adequacy score, the affinity score or the A-Player adequacy of a candidate, you will have to add it to your process from the Greenhouse app.
To configure and add these Custom fields :
- Click on the wheel at the top right
- Click on “Custom options”
- Then click on “Applications”
- Click on “Add field”
- Write the three news Custom options like below :
|Field||Description (optional)||Type||Create new email token (optional)||Mark Private|
|Adequacy||Adequacy with a predictive model||Number||ADEQUACY|
|Affinity||Affinity Adequacy with the manager||Number||MANAGER_AFFINITY|
- Save each new Custom options. Well done, it’s activated ! 🚀
3. Configuring a job
👉 When creating a job in Greenhouse, you will have to add an "AssessFirst" stage in the interview plan.
Configuration of the job :
- Create a new job or take already created where you want to activate AssessFirst integration
- Then Click on “Job Setup”
- Click on “Interview Plan”
- Click on “Add stage”
- Name your new stage “Assessfirst”
- Then click on “Add”
Linking Greenhouse Job with AssessFirst
👉 Now you need to link your AssessFirst campaign to your job Greenhouse, in order to send AssessFirst invitation.
On AssessFirst Application :
- Go in “Recruitment” on the left side in your Dashboard
- Select your recruitment campaign you want to link on Greenhouse
- Then click on “Greenhouse” in the top corner right
- Select your job in the dropdown list
- Then click on “OK”. Well done ! 🚀
👉Now, to manually send an invitation AssessFirst to your candidate, move the stage of the candidate AssessFirst, then he will receive an invitation.
If the candidate skips several steps at once, he won't receive the invitation.
Result reports will be uploaded on the Greenhouse app, as the AssessFirst assessments are completed by the candidate. Therefore, you will only get the results of the assessments that he/she completed.
Adequacy report, adequacy scores, affinity score and A-Player scores are generated only when the 3 assessments have been completed by the candidate.
AssessFirst results in Greenhouse App
👉 In order to access the AssessFirst reports and scores, you will need to go in the "Application" part of the candidate's profile.
👉 You can access the 4 reports (PDF format) and the scores in the "Application Custom Fields" part (bottom of the page).
👉 You can filter the candidates by scores with the "Custom Fields" field (on the page of a Greenhouse job). See example below.
👉 For any request and questions about this integration, you can reach :
API Team @ AssessFirst : email@example.com