Through the use of our assessments, Greenhouse clients can maximize the ROI of their talent pool for recruiting, training, coaching, career management, team building and succession planning.
Enabling the Greenhouse/SMG Integration:
- To start, contact your Self Management Group representative at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your API key. Once you have received your API key, fill out the form at www.greenhouse.io/asksupport or click here to open a ticket. If logged in to your Greenhouse account, click the “Get help” widget in the bottom left of your screen.
- You will be prompted to add a search topic in the help window. Search for the name of the integration you are requesting to be enabled (Self Management Group), but keep in mind you will need to scroll through to select “No that answer was not helpful” after the recommended articles:
- Select the email contact method to fill out the Support form:
- The Greenhouse Support Team will send an email confirming the ticket has been created and may require account verification before they can receive your API key. The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key. A notification will be sent to the Greenhouse Support Team after you have entered your API key and they will email you to confirm that your API key has been set up in your account and your integration is enabled.
Adding Self Management Group Stage to Job’s Interview Plan
- Once the Greenhouse/Self- Management Group integration is enabled for your organization, you will be able to add the Self Management Group assessment as an Interview stage.
- You can add the stage either while creating a new job or to an existing job.
- How To Create a Job
- On the Dashboard page you will need to click on “Create a Job” after which you will have you have the option of creating a job from:
- Copy an Existing Job
- Sample Job
- Blank Job
- Create a job from “Blank Job”.
- Enter the Job title in “Internal Job Name”.
- Select the “Department” (the options will appear automatically in a dropdown).
- Select “Office”.
- In Requisition IDs, click on Generate IDs.
- Should you need it, you can choose the Employment Type and fill out the Optional Information for Interviewers section (adds more details to the description of the job).
- Once you have clicked on “Create a Job & Continue”, you will be taken to this page:
- Candidate Scorecard: On this page, the recruiter/interviewer has the option of adding any other information they see fit.
- In the next section: Interview Plan, click “Add Stage”.
- Select “Self Management Group” from the drop-down list menu.
- On the next page: “Email Notifications” page you can configure the various notification settings.
- In the next section: “Hiring Team” the recruiter has the option of specifying who’s on the hiring team and who can see the job.
- Click Finish
- The Job and the Interview Stage have been added to the Interview Process!
- Existing Job
- To add the stage for an existing job, navigate to a job (All Jobs>Job Name) and click Job Setup from the Job navigation bar.
- From the Job Setup page, navigate to Interview Plan on the left-hand panel. Scroll down the page and click + Add a Stage.
- From the Add Stage dialog box, select the Self Management Group stage. When finished, click Add to apply the stage to the job's interview plan.
Configuring Self Management Group Stage
- Once the stage has been added to the job's interview plan, click Edit. Use the provided drop-down menu to choose assessments that you have previously set up in the Self- Management Group.
- Select the appropriate assessment and assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted assessments. When finished, click Save.
Note: Keep in the mind that all configuration of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be done in Self Management Group.
Creating a Profile for a Candidate
- Click “Add Candidate” in the top menu.
- Select the “Job” that the candidate is applying for.
- Add an email address and name (on the Candidate Profile Page)
- If that wasn’t filled out, the Recruiter will be able to enter those details when in the “Send Test” stage:
- To: Test Type, Grader
- Click on “Send Test”
- Select the Source and Click “Add Candidate”
Send and Review the Test
When candidates are moved into Self Management Group interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link.
Note: When you send a test from Greenhouse, the interview instructions are sent by Self Management Group (in the form of an email)
- The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on Self Management Group.
Note: Recruiter will get notified via email for the following:
- The test was sent out and completed by the candidate
- Receive an email with 2 links:
- Access to the Candidate’s profile dashboard
- Direct link to the Report and Scores
- After you click on the Interview Kit on the candidate’s profile, you will be taken to a page where the URL in the form of a report is available to view the test results on Self Management Group.
- Screenshots of the final report are included below:
Please contact Greenhouse.io at www.greenhouse.io/asksupport for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration with Self Management Group.